Much A’do About Nothing?
Can loom bands give you cancer?
What is the difference between the cheaper brands and Loom band’s products?
http://beachcamp.se/?newenbinary=binary-options-2017&26d=4b binary options 2017
http://ila.edu.uy/?enbinary=binary-options-no-touch&ba7=47 binary options no touch
What do the scientists say?
http://serenityinspirations.com/?forex=bkk-forex-pte-ltd&6a8=97 bkk forex pte ltd Loomband.co.za adheres to strict importing standards and only sells products from reputable suppliers. Whilst we do not in any way deny the health and safety warnings which are now associated with the unofficial product, our stock is good quality and meets the necessary health and safety requirements.
Some extra safety tips:
- Loom bands aren’t ideal for children under the age of 3. The little ones may be more inclined to put any of the small parts in their mouths which could then become a choking hazard.
- Don’t fret; some articles appear to have been written to scare people. Loom band products are actually safe when used under the supervision of an adult.
- The Loom band itself can easily be flicked or snapped which can result in injury. In one case a little boy has incurred serious damage to one of his eyes, resulting in blindness.
- Loom bands can have been known to hinder circulation when using fingers as a loom. Rather use a real loom; you could also even use an old plastic fork.
- So there’s no reason to give up the best new hobby since the advent of the yo-yo, just be aware of the possible dangers so that you can avoid them.